after school & weekend programs
Our programs are currently offered in New York City and Brooklyn as in-your home private and semi-private lessons as well as group classes at convenient locations.
We teach 5 days a week during after-school hours and on weekend mornings and afternoons.
Private lessons: Especially designed lessons, personalized for each kid's personality and development.
Small groups in your home: You can host small group classes (a small group with 2 to 6 kids) in your home with your friends’ kids and receive a 10%-20% discount of our fees depending on the number of kids.
After School and Weekend programs at convenient locations: In our locations we offer small groups classes so we can provide more individual attention and so kids have a more productive time.
Group classes at locations
We have divided the school year in two 18-week semesters.
Little Intellectuals: ages 5 to 7
Young Intellectuals: ages 8 to 12 and ages 13-17
Choose your own classes or choose our proposed packages:
1. Who and in which play said ‘Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish”?
2. Who said “I love your majesty according to my bond no more no less”
3. What literature work starts with “Tell me O Muse of the man of many devices who have wandered full many ways after he had sacked the sacred citadel of Troy.”
4. Who yelled “A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse”?
5. Who believed “Logic takes you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere”?
6. Who sings Der Hölle Rache“Here in my heart, Hell’s bitterness”?
7. In what play do we hear the line “Eros undefeated in battle”?
1. God Dionysus (Bacchus) said that to king Pentheus in Euripides The Bacchae.
2. Cordelia in Shakespeare’s play King Lear when she was asked how much she loves her father.
3. The Odyssey by Homer.
4. King Richard III from Shakespeare’s play Richard III.
5. Albert Einstein
.6. The Queen of the night from Mozart’s opera The Magic Flute.
7. In Euripides’ Antigone the Chorus speaks these lines.